- +40 312 255 010
- Luni - Vineri 08:00 - 17:00
Reference number: 63073-900
Location: Offenbach am Main
• Completed degree in electrical engineering or a comparable degree
• Minimum 3 years professional experience
• Experience with the relevant standards and regulations (VOB, VOL and HOAI)
• Able to work independently, or cooperatively and harmoniously with a team
• Long-term perspective
• Opportunities for personal and professional development
• Friendly environment, collegial climate with a great team spirit
• Attractive compensation package: performance- and market-based wages
Your field of activity:
• Applying for permits, building plans and applications for technical planning in special cases and ensuring that all necessary permits and approvals are available in a timely manner
• Management and handling of projects
• Provide supervision and guidance for overall objectives, critical issues, new concepts, and policy matters within team
• Serve as primary contact with clients; fosters culture of effective internal and external communication between Client and team members.
• Consult with the management team concerning unusual problems and developments, and obtain approvals as appropriate.
Since its foundation in Offenbach am Main in 2012, IBB has stood as reliable partner in the building construction industry. We are always on the move and are constantly looking for new opportunities, for professional development in various economic areas. Qualified and highly motivated specialists sustain the most important foundation of our success. As a family business, IBB stands behind the qualified workforce. If we share similar values, we would love to hear from you and to have you onboard! We will grow together!